Get the most out of your sales and use tax software for your construction & manufacturing business.
Meeting your sales & use tax obligations in the complex worlds of construction, manufacturing and distribution can be challenging. What is and isn’t taxable, who is responsible for the sales tax or even more daunting … the use tax?
We understand the nuances and difficulties keeping this straight and meeting your tax obligations. Addressing those complexities across your product, service and nexus footprint is critical to minimize the cost and disruption of audits.
Wolters Kluwer is committed to ensuring you have the right sales tax rates and taxability information you need to meet your sales tax obligations. Coverage of detailed sales tax information including items exempt from tax, and where applicable, special sales tax rates specific to the construction industry, for locations throughout the United States and Canada. State, county, city, province and special district taxing jurisdictions are covered in separate detail, facilitating collection of the correct taxes as well as the proper filing of the various tax returns.
- Sourced from over 10,000 U.S. jurisdictions and covering more than 1,200 general items including 300 items specific to construction, distribution, freight, manufacturing and more
- Monitoring of daily and weekly publications for rate changes and state taxability changes
- Proactive data pulling from all DORs, and countless city/county/district websites
Our solutions offer you the flexibility to leverage this industry-leading sales & use tax content in your workflow and business model:
- Sales tax calculation software tools and solutions including on-premise and SaaS cloud-based options
- Professional implementation and/or assessment services
- Compliance solutions for the filing of your sales tax returns